HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Buster 175 review
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:23 PM
DBaker

Default Buck Buster 175 review

I received my Parker BB 175 today. I bought the package that included bolts, scope, etc. The bow looks really nice, the camo really sets it off. Assembling the bow was a little more than what I thought it would be. Putting the limbs onto the stock was a job. It took me anda friend to get it on. Then once we got it on, it took a lot of tugging and pushing to get it seated to the stock. My only complaint about the bow is when putting the top two screws in, one seated all the way down, while the other one did not go in as far as the other screw. We tried taking everything apart several times and it still would not go down as far as the other screw. I took it out and shot it several times with no problems, so I am going to leave it alone. The screws aretight, one just wouldn't go down as far as the other????????

I shot the bow at 10, 20, and 30 steps with a 100 gr practice tip. I used the first line on the scopeat all 3 distances and could hitinside a pie plate.

I am still a little worried about the one screw not going down like the other one.The screws are tight, it just bothers me. Any suggestions? I shot the bow 7-10 times with no problems.