HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - broadheads
Thread: broadheads
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:36 AM
8pt~Bowhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: broadheads

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Grim Reapers for me! They have the test data to prove they work - you can watch the videos on their site.

I shot the Piston Points last year, and while they are a pretty good head, I believe they have a flaw - the rubber band.I don't believe they had UVprotection- mine all fell-apart. The Grim Reapers don't have any rubber bands, don't have any deflection issues, and offers multiple cut sizes. The other thing about the Grim Reaper that I like is the crazy-sharp blades and extremely durable tip. Both are better than the Piston Points / test data to prove it. The only major advantage I see with the PP is the tight flying size. That is one advantage they have I believe.

For the record, we don't have a broadhead sponsor. I'm using GR's because I believe they are a great head and a great company that makes what they know best - broadheads! Not Broadheads, sights, quivers, and a million other products. Companies that have too much going on, don't concentrate enough on making the best of anything, just offering as many products as they can. Not my style brother!
It thought you were sponsored by "Tight Point Shuttle Lock"?