HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How do you control neighbors dogs??
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:03 AM
stubblejumper
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How do you control neighbors dogs??

your post, threads, pics have been sent to the Steuben County NY Sheriffs dept. Your posts have intent to commit cruelty to animals. I have saved your pictures onto my hard drive from your trail cam which has your name on them. There is enough information here for you to loose your hunting permit for a very long time. If you think I am joking I am not.
Perhaps you should read the post that you quoted more carefully.

Yeah I think I am going to file a complaint that the dogs came after me on my land. Then if I end up having to take the laws into my hands it will already be on record that they attacked meonce....and the next time tehy attacked me I had a gun with me....
I see no statement of intent to commit animal cruelty.What does stand out is:

"and the next time tehy attacked me I had a gun with me..."

He makes no direct mention of shooting any dogs,he only implies that if he is attacked and has a gun,he might use the gun in self defense.

Using a gun to kill an attacking dog is perfectly legal,and I am going to openly state right here that I would use a gun myself to defend myself if I was attacked by a dog.Feel free to send the sheriffs office my post as well.

If you are indeed silly enough to have forwarded this thread to the Sheriffs department,they are probably wondering if you have all of your faculties,and are hoping that you are going to go away and quit bothering them with this nonsense.