HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game Comm. Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Buck Hunter 1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pa Game Comm. Overhaul

wish the PGC & PAFBC & the DCNR were one unit.
As a single entity, I believe resources (people & bureaucratic) could be more wisely used.
Ha0-ha, do you really think all the bueacracy could live together? plus, PAPGC is self funded of a sorts. I am an out of state hunter and I do not relish increases in the licenses. I own property and a camp in the state but am treated as are my opinions treayted as an outsiders. Yet,I believ i have some useful info based on experience hunting in other staes that have processes that WORK> Poachers are caught and let go w/ a slap and a fine. Claim hardshipo and you pay the fine on time! Immediate revocation of license is the only answer, and the wardens know who is paoching in most cases, they let it happen.
I trhought the treasurers did a fine job on there own w/ doe license. I always had one when I came home from the service to huntMcKean county. Just another power play w/ PAPGC to gain control of the doe license funding.
ANY cuts would be better than none, do something...............I know deer move into cuts, I have cut, I have deer and other anuimals living in my woods because of this. No undergrowth, no deer or birds etc.