HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

awesome Rybo!! that would be pretty neat to get to watch! ive never been on stand and witnessed sparring or fighting. guess before the last 2 bowseasons i wasnt sitting still and quiet in the woods in the fall much to get to see it...

this cool weather got me all fired up...its pretty dang chilly out there right now!! couldnt tell if it was a super heavy dew or frost on my way home...i know its pretttty chilly though...could see our breath sittin on my buddies porch...

sure feels good....hope the trend continues! last year was miserable for the first week or so....stinkin nasty hot...i remember being absolutely soaked just sitting there a few times!

i COULD kick off my season EARLY.....with an early doe season....but, i doubt i will...really nowhere i'll take a doe in my area at home...never thought id say that...but the last 2...or 3 seasons ive been no doe in my home areas...the LATE season rifle hunters really did their duty the first few years of that in 2B...could maybe venture out behind the house...its on its way to being a developement...sad to see survey markers and logging roads...not sure whats coming...but if its still cool out i might head out back there before the season...