HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
sk74ford
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

I use a summit broadhead. Its just like the viper but it folds down and becomes a backpack and is ton easier to carry on your back cause when you fold it up you dont kick the cables when you walk. I love it I got it really cheap too. It was regularly $290 and I got it brand new for $170. Gander mt had a 30% off treestand sale and I had a few gift cards.

The ladder stands I use are mostly homemade but I do use a ameristep buddy stand. I also have a ground blind that turns into a stand. Their is a big 7 foot platform that the ground blind sits on so you can sit on the ground or attach it to the platform. It is nice to hunt with more than one person. We put carpet down on the platform and use computer chairs inside the blind. It is really comfortable, but really hard to shoot a bow out of with more than one person in it. So I will only bow hunt alone in it.

The lock on stand I use is an ameristep too i think. I either use tree steps or ladder sections.