HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)
Old 09-09-2008, 06:59 PM
LittleChief
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 16 Thread

ORIGINAL: Howler

So Howler.... if I can come up with $1500.00 and transportation, I can go with you???? God, that's some beautiful country.
I can't make any promises, BUT I would think at the very least I'd be able to point you in the right direction. At this point in time, I "think" that I have another Huntingnet member planning on coming out next year to muzzleloader hunt, in a different area, and I don't know that I am going to hunt with him, or just go along with him to help him succeed at getting his first elk. Kind of planning on taking him to the area that I used to rifle hunt, and my family still rifle hunts, as it's pretty good area too. The main reason that I don't archery hunt there is because this other spot is so much closer. SO long of it is, you get the money and I'll find the time!

And this goes for the rest of you guys, if you're serious about hunting elk in CO., I will do what I can to point you in the right direction, and if it works out, I would hunt with you guys and show you the ropes to the best of my ability.

Man LittleChief, sounds like you found yourself a little piece of heaven. We'll be expecting a score from you for sure now.
There's no way I could actually make that trip, Tim. I just startedmy new job four months ago, and by the end of this deer season, I'll only have 12 days of vacation accumulated, and they're all being used for deer hunting on my spots here. That is some truly beautiful country, though. My wife and I have already decided that once the kids are grown, we're moving somewhere that looks like that. Four more years.[8D]