HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Barnett Quad 400 junk
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:42 PM
dragon1eye

Default RE: Barnett Quad 400 junk

I purchased one in june of this year. I have shot over 35 times but also stay using the easton brand of bolts. recommend by barnett. They do say when you change strings or cables were they barnett. If they say to use their line of strings and cables, then the best thing to do is stay with what they say. We all know not to buy a car on a monday or a friday, because friday they can't wait to hit the weekend, and monday they just don'tcare to be at work. All companys threw out the world are face with this kind of work issues. I say if you buy a cheaper one then the recommend one you could run into problems. Trying to shoot lighter bolts or ones because their less in cost. Would run you in some problems to. It's set up to push a weight that is equal to the release of the string to the certin weight of the bolt. Any slight change in thiswill cause the string and cables to pop that will snap them. If youdo all the recommends then they can't say their ain't a issue with their bow. It will be alot easier to get a legal act going then to give them achange to blame fault on you. Mine has puttwo shots in the same hole at 41 yards. Still hitting the same spot today, useing a barnett 4 by 32 scope.