HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Hoyt_Viper
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Guys,

I have him figured out. I have found his trails in and out of his rub lines, scrapes, bedding and water source. I though I would share just how big this monster is. Pictures dont do justice, so I took one picture with no size reference, and the other I took with my foot beside it.

Tell me how much you think he weighs on the hoof, and maybe give me an example of his age.Since I have seen him twice already, and by the size of his rubs...Im guessing 3.5 t 4 yrs old.

This is my size 13 boot beside of it. Maybe this will help convince you guys that if he come into range this year, we may stand a chance at putting a winner on the board! This deer is insanely huge for these parts. The lady who owns the adjoining land says it coms in late evening to feed on her persimmon trees. She says her husband has counted possibly 12 points. He estinated it to be well over 200 pounds.

I have shown the rubs, and now his track...next is to maybe catch him on one of the two cameras!
Come on team, show us some scouting pics, or game cam pics, or hell just draw something to participate. I am curious as to who is seeing what so I can compare your land, deer sign, etc.