HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)
Old 09-02-2008, 10:06 AM
oakcreek

Default RE: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

I got out last night the rain let up for a couple of hours but the wind was still blowing pretty hard i sat in the stand till 7:30pm then got out. As i was driving into some wildlife management land i noticed some garbage on the trail, I come around the corner and there is a bunch of house hold garbage spread out for 100 yards It really jerked my chain that was why i didn't sit till dark I got in my truck and followed the tracks that the vehicle left behind and came across another dump site so i got out and searched for a name and address and found two pieces of paper with the owners name i went back to the first location and found a court summons in that garbage. I then came home and called the RCMP the constable came over and I took her back to were the garbage was dumped she took photos and we cleaned up the first mess filled the back of her truck she was very disgusted as well, We went over to the second location took more photos and she said she would have the jerk clean up the mess and any other she might see. So we got back to my place i gave my statement and the cop told me the fine would be in excess of $1000 just for the littering and she might find some kind of enviromental charge and what ever else she could think of.
Any way my hunting will be at a stand still for about 2 weeks i'm headed back to work shortly.
Good luck to you all