HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - team 3 Locked Wing Warriors
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 02:15 AM
AR 34 eight point
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: team 3

Welcome guys, I hope this turns out well (the contest). I divided all the states... so that we would be on teams in different parts of the country.... randomly put on teams. We have to watch out for the Team Fowl Asassins. They kill a boat load of birds in a season..

Little about me, I live in southern Michigan, This is my third year hunting waterfowl, I think I love it so much because I suck at it [>:]... I do bow hunt white tail and do well in that, so I spend a lot of time trying to kill birds.
I have a Irish Setter that I am training to hunt, she loves the water, points upland birds in the field, not a good retriever unless you are throwing a stick.. Owell she will get there.
I hunt fields and water, I have two farms and an airport that I have permission to hunt, I have 2 canoes, 12' boat and a never been hunted Hybrid duck boat I built over the summer. I have 50+ field deeks, shells and around 24 full bodies. dozen floating geese and a couple dozen floating ducks. Any way... I will save some for another post.

Keep up the posts and pic of your hunts, thats what will make this fun.
Open invite to team members that may be in MI for a hunt, your welcome to hunt any time.
Mark