HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)
Old 09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team 4 Thread

ORIGINAL: Zim

This is Yuhong (Rainbow) Wang. I'm using my boyfriend's ID if OK, so I don't need to log-in/log-out every time.

He left post here questioning if we could be on same team somehow. Nobody replied in month. Anyone know? If not, I'll stay here.
We'll need you to respond in and participate under YWang if you'd be so kind. This contest is about building friendships, learning others ways of hunting, lands, etc and not just about antlers on the ground although that is the end result.

Teams don't need members who do not participate etc.. it's about getting to know other members throughout the country and more. If that is not for you, we can find an alternate. You can however log in under two users by using a different browser, like IE and Mozilla Firefox. Firefox can be found at majorgeeks.com under browsers and it's a more secure browser than IE.

As far as swapping teams, I did reply to that thread and it wasn't ignored. It wouldn't be fair to the existing team that Zim is on to remove someone nor would it be fair as a contest as ALL teams are drawn randomly.