HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Ken/WV
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

I have mainly kept my trail cameras close to home and not fully utilized them this season. I have a buddy who has a camera and I hunt his property a lot, and he's gotten a lot of pics of bucks. A nice 8...and a dandy 9. A lot of small bucks as well. So I will probaly hit WV opener there. The only time I get to camera Ohio is when I'm there hunting...too far to drive to monitor camera's, and my uncle isn't in the right health to do it.

I have several places here that I hunt, and in bow season I am pretty much the only one hunting..but it's still hot here and people are atv riding a lot and I'm just afraid to leave the camera out on that land at this time. So while I love checking the camera...I have to be careful with them. I had one stolen last year.

But it's basically September now, and in a week or so I'll be able to move the camera's to real property and get the scouting use out of them. Just alittle early yet...but don't take it like I don't have property to hunt...because I got an abundance of that, and on one property I know what to expect when I get the camera out.