HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Be Creative!
Thread: Be Creative!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 03:38 AM
stabnslab_WI
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Be Creative!

I have caught neighbors before trespassing, I just make myself noticeable.We don't like trouble so we just post our land better and keep the fence up to par. I haven't had to ask permission to track deer on theneighborsland but when the day comes, I know I wouldn't have a problem. I want them to feel the same way with us. Seriously IMO it seems to me that the only people that cry about trespassers and cause problems are the ones that don't own their own land but think they have to be the landowners watch dog.If you things got stolen Im sure you didn't hide it better or maybe you should put it right off the road. Seriously who are you to rip down a stand or smash somebodys camera? Im just guessing that some of you do that. I read all the time about people saying someone stole their camera and feederor took their stand.If you are a victim of stolen property I blame dumb threads like this."put a card in front of the camera" are you asking to get your face punched in. Leave people chit alone. Its dumb**** like you that cause problems.