HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:18 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

i know that rybo...im the guy that doesnt like to toot his own horn though lol. seriously, alot of people say shooting is my "gift" honestly, i havent found anything that i cant pick up and shoot fairly decintly with minimal effort...with effort and practice, i can become fair/somewhat above average pretty quick with whatever it is...bow shooting is no different...with a coach, i feel i could shoot pretty dang GOOD..(or with more time and practice) i dont shoot GREAT...but i know many guys that have shot longer that cant shoot as well as i can..shotgun, rifle, pistol, deer running with a rifle, fox on a dead run clobbered with a turkey load in the head, flintlocks, shooting clays etc...i might not be GREAT, but i can usually pick it up and be "good enough" pretty quick...but then again i also DO shoot more than the average guy...i grew up shooting...for a year or 2 straight dad and i went to the range ATLEAST once a week usually shooting pistols...when i was young my buddies dad would take us to camp with a pile of guns and ammo and we would sit down the range all day saturday throwin lead...

guess all that has something to do with my "natural" shooting ability...just started off young and often...