HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Upland Hunting Contest Sign-up till Aug. 31
Old 08-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Edcyclopedia
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2008 Upland Hunting Contest Sign-up till Aug. 31

Daleh - "Full of S%$# was not directed to you in an earlier post, if it was I would have made it clear when you asked".
Thank You for clarifying this, as I did think you directed this at me.

Not to further your unbelievable love for your quail, I do respect what you've done, as it is now much more apparent from your frustrated comments...

Let me clarify, I did in fact say "I cultivate the land "and that is my fault for not defining the exact dictionary description, which is "to improve by care, labor or study",
so I don't cultivate the land, as I am not a farmer in that sense.
I meant I work the land for proper wildlife habitat, and yes, maybe 50% is for Deer hunting, as I hunt for the enjoyment, from the start of the season to the end, so for me Grouse isn't the only thing I live/hunt for. I commend your dedication and I'm not being a smart butt about it, simply put.

I'm sorry you have people down there that use your quail money to replace gates, caused only by "inconsiderate deer hunting dog owners".
maybe you could include them in your predator list???
To answer your comment about hunting nest robbers, I do hunt the very same ones you do, sorry not to elaborate in great detail about every predator I hunt, as I assumed that the coyote/fox tend to be the biggest threat in most everyone's eye's, at least up here, so I assumed that was a safe sentence to add, so I hope this now might appease
the Quail God's. (sarcastic humor, try to laugh a little).

I help the GW out by aiding in the trespassers / poachers that you talk about, amongst many other things I don't have time too get in detail about, nor the space on this reply.
I did look at your web sites and they look great, just curious, are those pictures of deer on them? Damn those gate wrecking deer hunters, they even show up on web sites.[:@]
More sarcastic humor - sorry I had too!

No worries Dale - it all stemmed from your initial reply to the other post, as you never identified the person that was "full of it", and in the post I mention on the bottom right hand corner, it says "in reply to Edcyclopedia" (must be a computer thing)?
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2899352