HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Amazing Discovery for a Bozo Like Me!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Dirt2
Typical Buck

Default Amazing Discovery for a Bozo Like Me!

I'm not a bow tech, and have struggled with getting broadheads to fly for years. I've always used very high quality arrows and heads, but nothing seemed to work. I've tuned and tuned and tinkered, but never get more than maybe 3 arrows out of 6 that will group adequatelyfor hunting. Then a guy standing in a local bowshop gave me a simple suggestion as another "pro" was walking me around the block - trying to sell me a new bow or a new arrow rest or something. He suggested I simply spin the nocks from vane-to-vane, giving me three options with each arrow.

Wow! I was able to take my three "rogue" arrows and bring two of them back in to line by doing this trick. The only problem with them now is that the "cock feather" is in the wrong position.

I'm sure many people know about this, but it deserves to be repeated for those who don't. It has literally revolutionized my archery on an issue I have fought tooth and nail for 8 years.