HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arizona Hunters
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 07:55 AM
mwaite

Default RE: Arizona Hunters

Hey Bob, long time no talk! I thought maybe I would just buy the archery tag for the late season, so I didn't put in for the draw. Then they had all those left over tags for the thanksgiving hunt down by the border. I have that weekend off from work, so I figured what the heck, put in for it, and got drawn for 36A. I didn't put in for elk this year because I wanted to hunt back in Missouri, we'll be heading out oct. 13th and be there for almost 2 weeks, and I can take 2 deer and 2 turkey with the archery tag.

Do you go fishing at Roosevelt, or up on the creeks? I haven't gone as much this year asI have in the past. We bought a house in April, and the wife didn't work over the summer so had to keep it close to home this year. But I will be heading up to the woods canyon lake area the first week in oct for a little fishing prior to my buddys' turkey hunt in that unit.

Good luck hunting this weekend, and remember, I'm off tues. thru fri. if you get in a pinch and need a hand with something. I still have the same cell number, but I have a new house number, and the cell doesn't work reliably here at the house. Let me know if you want the digits.

Matt