HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Thinking about Bowhunting...
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Mulder

Default RE: Thinking about Bowhunting...

First time posting here. But Todd just watched you first video. Great job. And after reading your post I just have to say.... Labor of love!!! I tolive for the thrill of bowhunting and love the work that goes along with it. Call me crazy and most do but I love the feeling after the hard work that goes into hunting. The hotter the better. It is all worth it. It is what I live for. Nothing is better standing dead tired looking at what you have done and waiting for fall. Even after all that I still lie in bed awake thinking about where would be the next "great" spot, and what I need to make it work. The only problem now all the work is done. Trails are clear, trees are ready for climbers, and we added 3 ground blind sets this year trimmed and brushed in. Only thing left to do now is shoot our bows more and long range scouting. The only down side is we have yet to see any real shooters, and MI is doing another early season allowing firearms. Man I need to get out of this state!! O well 35 more days!!!

~Ryan