Old 08-26-2008, 04:47 AM
FF/EMT
Fork Horn

Default RE: Minnesota hunters

[quote]ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

[quote]ORIGINAL: FF/EMT

[quote]ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

ORIGINAL: FF/EMT

I live in Grand Meadow in Se Mn, about 20 miles south of Rochester. Work at St. Marys hosptial in Rochester as a Vascular Access Tech.
Yep, I am ready, I am going out today to hang my last 2 stands, and just look around a little. I have not been out to my spot all summer, decided to just let it rest this year. Last couple of years, I went out there just about every weekend to check cameras, and I havnt seen many deer thee last 2 years, so decided to give it a break, and go in blind this year. So what did you get for a new bow?? I have a new one this year too. I bought a brand new still in the box 2005 Hoyt Vtec from Chad at work. Just went to Magnum last week and got it all set up. Boy, what a change from my old PSE!!

Ya its amazing the difference in the newer bows,you should be pretty happy with the V tech my brother in has one and really likes it. I traded off my Hoyt Vectrix and bought the new PSE Dream Season X Force. I wish I would have shot this bow last year and I would have never bought the Vectrix. All set up for hunting i am shooting 315 fps. When I shot it at magnum I was shooting a lighter arrow (which i could get by with for hunting, but i had more of the heavier ones around) Iwas shooting 325fps. This thing is nuts, I cant wait to get to try it out on a live target.