HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:43 PM
mahoningbuck
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 33 Thread

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

So what is it that everybody does for a job? I am a Lab Tech and a member of the HAZMAT/DECON teamat a Chemical Weapon storage facility. (sounds WAY cooler than it actually is) pretty boring job and long hours, I only work 15 days a month and the pay is good, so that makes up for it.
I work for The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections providing institutionalprogramming. "Programming" is part of the rehabilitation process but I laugh. I handle many things such as visiting, parole board issues, contact with courts,ect. The programs I provide are victims awareness, parenting, and alcohol/drug treatment. I dont like talking about work much if the public knew how easy theseguys have it in prison (atleast in Ohio) they would lose it. One way to put it......they have more rights in prison thenthey do have on the streets! Liberals make excuses why people shouldnt be held accountable. There was a video out there with Ted Nuggent and if I find it I will post it.......he hit the nail on the head when it comes to crime!

Here it is....classicI hope you can get it. If you cant go to youtube and search Ted Nuggent and find his Texas chat about the 2nd ammend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo