View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:59 AM
BigDaddy12t
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Minnesota hunters

ORIGINAL: FF/EMT

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

ORIGINAL: FF/EMT

I live in Grand Meadow in Se Mn, about 20 miles south of Rochester. Work at St. Marys hosptial in Rochester as a Vascular Access Tech.
Yep, I am ready, I am going out today to hang my last 2 stands, and just look around a little. I have not been out to my spot all summer, decided to just let it rest this year. Last couple of years, I went out there just about every weekend to check cameras, and I havnt seen many deer thee last 2 years, so decided to give it a break, and go in blind this year. So what did you get for a new bow?? I have a new one this year too. I bought a brand new still in the box 2005 Hoyt Vtec from Chad at work. Just went to Magnum last week and got it all set up. Boy, what a change from my old PSE!!

Hey Tom, hows it going? you getting ready to chase sme Whitetails?
Heck ya, Just picked up my new bow yesterday. I've been seeing a couple good ones while out glassing but nothing good on the camera yet. I'm a little frustrated with the way the made us a lottery are this year, its weird how We can only shoot one deer here regardless, and i can drive 3 - 4 miles cross 63 and shoot up to 5. I'm thinking allot of people are going to be taking out all the little bucks this year with the shotguns, just because the does will be off limit to most.

How have you been?You all ready?