View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 09:08 AM
AF Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Son Bought A Bowtech Diamond

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: kingvjack

I've shot the new Bear..... My advise is... get the diamond tuned properly if you think the Bear is better
How can you say this bow is better than that bow?
I bet you there are people still shooting compounds from the 80's as good as a lot of people shoot todays bows.
It's about the person shooting it, not the bow.

AFH, congrats, any info on which model it was yet?
Thanks! My Scheels bow was made by Bear. I also have come to the conclusion that all the big name bow companies make quality products and it is up to the shooter to decide what is best for them. I have already decided that every time we hunt together that I will video tape his hunts until he fills his tag. Then, if he is available, he can videotape mine. I think this will be the best season for me yet and I am not talking about dropping a huge buck myself. Also, to avoid any possible violation of Manlaw, when he gets here this afternoon, I will get a picture of him with his bow.
X2, my bear i have is awsome i wont get another bow until this one breaks, there is no need too. AFH congrats i guess you and your son will get to spend some time in the woods this year with a stick and string hopefully