HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Top Pin Predators Thread (35)
Old 08-21-2008, 10:52 PM
SouthernStrut56
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 35 Thread

Aight, I justthink it's wrongfor my skills and success as a hunter tobe judged by what state I live in.Of course Alabama doesn't have thenumbers ofquality bucks like Illinois and other states do, it's just not possible with the type of land andlenient regulations here, but I think I have some of the best hunting in this state and have a very good chance of contributing some quality points to try and win this thing. I won't kill a 180" buck this year like some of you will,but every season for the past5 years there has been at least one 140"+ buck taken fromeither my property or the club next to me, so I know there's a chance of scoring big.Also, Deliverance is a great movie, and I guarantee you there's plenty of crazy hillbillies down here capable of somethin stupid like that,but I won't be earhole'in anybody anytime soon, my Southern pride just came out a bit too much there. No hard feelins, we're on the same team for the next 5 months so I wish you the very best of luck also.