HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Canuck_2
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 30 Thread

Greetings one and all. Good to see so many quality hunters here, including teammates from former years. Pressure's on, guys, since I already know you can produce.

Rocky, good to see you. It seems that I'm so busy since retiring that I don't have time to get to chat often. There have been some humdinger muleys taken around BC the past couple of years, but the population remains depressed close to home and I don't hunt them here. But last year I got an adequate buck in the Okanagan, about 100 miles west. See www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/current2007.html

fsh, I absolutely KNOW you can contribute to the team. I get green with envy seeing your bucks. Any caribou hunting in the offing for you? Shoulder's doing just fine but my other one will have to be tended to sooner or later.

GR8, nice to be with you again; nope, no underdog role for us this time.
Canuck2 and Fshafly2..Holy cow!! You guys will have 300 inches before the rest of us can even legally get in the woods !
Ya, 100 for me and 200 for him.

BH46 - excellent. Here's wishing you an equally successful season this year.

Anyway, our archery season begins Sept 1. I may get 1 or 2 part days in, but head for Wyoming Sept 3 for a pronghorn hunt. I'll be off the radar from then until ~ Sept 12.