HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)
Old 08-21-2008, 08:21 PM
LittleChief
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 16 Thread

ORIGINAL: Hunter20084

sup beginer bowhunter this year live in mo almost 12 also question does a doe give you points
Hunter,
Does don't give you points. Besides, I see you're a Missouri home boy. From Rolla, right? You should have plenty of bucks up there in that area! I drove through Rolla last year on the way to hunt in Miller county. I can tell you one thing... I WILL NOT go back to hunt that place in Miller county. Those were some absolutely "strange" locals. We were in camp the second night and a beat up old pickup with a spotlight sticking out the passenger windowdrove right by our camp and stopped in a positionoverlooking a valley on the property my friend owned. 150 yards from our camp fire, the passengerwas shining the light all over the valley. Another idiot was standing in the back of the truck with a rifle. My friendyelled andasked what they were doing here. They responded, and I'm quoting here: "Aw, we 'uz jus' drivin' 'roun ta see if'n we couldn't pop one".True story.