HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - really not sure what to think
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
andy da animal
Nontypical Buck

Default really not sure what to think

most of you all know i royally screwed up my shoulder and will be in a sling for at least another 18 months. but i have physical theropy 4 times a week throughout that time.

so i went to my first apointment here at school. i have a female physical theropist, for the first time. not a big deal, as long as she keeps my arm where it needs to be.

well she was trying to make small talk (cause it gets real akward when your in there for an hour and a half and no one talks. well at least thats what i thought... so we were just kinda talking, and it got to the point i would say something with no comical humor what so ever (i know rare for me) and she would still laugh rediculously hard.

well when the seesion was over she grabbed my hand and wrote her cell number on my palm and told me to call her!!! she is like 24, 25 and kinda cute...but thats just plain weird right?

plus now if i call her thats just....straight up weird, but if i dont call her then she could really screw up my arm at the next physical theropy session...she has the know how and i wouldnt know till it was to late.

any ideas on what in the world im supose to do???