HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow Flight different with broadheads vs. field points
Old 05-14-2003, 01:18 PM
c903

Default RE: Arrow Flight different with broadheads vs. field points

Stickemup

Being that I am one who speaks for himself and have and always said what I believe, regardless of controversy and that the opposition might be and remain in the majority, I guess, you are left with no choice but to pack your gear and walk away.

Now, if you would like to continue to discuss this and actually add something useful to the discussion, I' m game. If however, you continue to just play with words and not add anything useful, I will do as Fletchhead did and take my perfectly tuned and great shooting bow and walk away.
As for this statement:

Your last couple of posts remind me of Clinton on the witness stand. You know your busted, so you try to change the focus of the thread. It didn' t work for Clinton and it ain' t working very well for you either.
I simply chose to reply the other pieces of pork that was being thrown into the barrel, as some fight, to get the " BH should group with FP" tuning issue to be accepted as a fact and accepted by all....as you want me to at this moment.

Some, as you have, try to use personal assault tactics to gain ground or intimidate. That' s cool! I have my legs in line with my shoulders, my knees slightly bent, and my feet planted.