HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - rem 700 adl or savage 110
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Paul L Mohr

Default RE: rem 700 adl or savage 110

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001

Why is it when people bring up Remington-a lot of shooters bring up the 710?? What does the 710 have to do with a Remington 700ADL?? I do not understand??
For the same reason people want to insist that every Savage is a piece of junk. I don't recall savage making a product like that where as Remington did it just to make a buck. And how many people bought one simply because they trusted the Remington name. Savage consistently gets better while remingtons quality continues to drop.

So the reason it gets brought up is because of people thinking remington is the god of all rifles yet they are willing to make a piece of crap like that. Even a 300 dollar Stevens is a better gun than that. And it is just an old version of a savage with a synthetic stock. As well as a Mossberg ATR and everyone wants to pound in your head how much better remington is than Mossberg as well.

Just my opinions though. If you want to feel Remington is the best gun out there that is your decision, just don't expect the whole world to agree with it.

Paul