HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why is killing a buck so important?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Why is killing a buck so important?

this is entertaining....cant wait to get back from lunch and read the 10 pages im sure i'll miss....

not really calling anyone a liar....but i know alot of these guys that basically said "yada yada blah blah boo" are the same guys that would wheel and deal with the devil to put a big buck down come fall...

not EVERYONE...but a good bit of them...

everyone hunts for different reasons....i hunt for about 100000 others besides the fact for meat in the freezer and antlers on the wall....ive killed 9 antlerless deer and 3 with antlers...heck, different days im in a different mood...some days antlerless deer get a free pass even if im in an area over run with them...others im hungry and they better watch out....

i much rather kill a big ole longbeard with a big ole paintbrush longbeard and LONNNNG sharp hooks for spurs over a jake....ive past jakes i coulda killed with stink breath...long sharp hooks and thick paintbrush beards look better on my wall then a little jake beard and bumps for spurs...

im goin to lunch....ya'll keep flingin mudd.....

hunting season gotta start soon before theres cyber drive bys....i can see it now...a bunch of PCs on the news with arrows sticking out the sides of them...."message board dispute ends with arrows shot into many local mens PCs during a early dawn drive by arrowing...police are reading the 20page thread to try and find some leads for the investigation"