HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why is killing a buck so important?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Why is killing a buck so important?

if does had antlers id take more of them.........

funny looking at whose who saying antlers arent important...most of them is the same guys that would sale their family come november for a buck with huge antlers....

its ok....you guys dont have to "impress" anyone or say what you THINK is right...like Germ said...let it out.....

i'll man up...anters facsinate me...i can stare at them all day....they are all unique and different and big and small thick and thin...brown, white, yellow and everything in between...shaped differnt etc etc etc...to me antlers seem magical...i dont know why and cant explain it...and frankly, to a bunch of hunters, i shouldnt be having this talk! antlers look awesome up on my wall!!!!

why did you wanna win that baseball game? or football game etc??? oh....coz the trophy gives you bragging rights and looks cool on the wall????! same thing with antlers....

that being said...if you want good hunting you gotta keep the buck to do ratio good...if you ONLY take bucks and no does get taken...well...your hurting yourself....and, i probably love venison more than that average joe....between dad and i weve eaten 4 whole deer before the next season....we love it...