HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone use a Whisker Biscuit anymore?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Howler
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does anyone use a Whisker Biscuit anymore?

I GOT AN EVERYDAY OLD REST AND LOVE IT--NOW MY LONG TIME BUDDY HAS OR SHOULD I SAY HAD A WHISKER BISCUT AND LOVED IT UNTILL IT RAIN AND HE STAYED IN THE STAND AND THE TEMP DROPED AND IT FROZE ON HIM NOW HE'LL THROW AN ARROW B4 USEING ONE OF THEM BISCUTS, ANYONE EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THEM WHEN THEY GET WET? ALSO IN TODAYS TIMES I DONT GOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY WANTS JUST DEALING WITH WHAT I GOT FOR NOW....
IF and when it rains and is cold enough to freeze the bisquit enough to effect arrow flight, then there are several other things on the bow that you better check first, before taking a shot. IF there's ice build up on the bristles of a WB, then there's also ice on the string and wheels, enough so to be dangerous to shoot. AND if it's get so bad to build up on a WB, then there would've been ice build up on any other rest on the market, wonder what how well a drop away would funtion in the same situation?

I've used the WB for several years, and won't change it. Accuaracy is NOT an issue. the blazers are great fletchings, and are just the ticket with the WB.