HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which holster for concealed Glock 30?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Ruger-Redhawk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which holster for concealed Glock 30?

I'll kill two birds with one stone here.

loghead53 I know what you are talking about living in FL and not wearing a jacket. I lived down in FL from 1958 until 2007.I carry my G-30 in this Bianchi #6 under a tee shirt most of the time.It conceals well. I have found it's much better wearing a dark colored shirt.A light colored shirt seems to make it show up more and the black gunseems to shows through a little.I carry everywhere l go and have never been questioned.The only down fall is the steel clip. It's to strong and very hard to get on and off. It has a ridge to stop it from sliding off your belt. It's just to high a ridge to make it pracitcal for taking it on and off. I had that plastic one off the Uncle Mike's sewn on and it made a world of difference. Something you might keep in mind.I think this holster which is all leather was around 17.50 I found on line at

http://www.bratemans.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=HipHols ters this link will take you to the page
Bratemans was a flat 9.95 I think it was for shipping. Something you might look at other places.

After I had ordered these from these people I found the same holster a couple bucks cheaper. Ithink ?it was at www.cheaperthandirt.com

cascadedad I carried a G-27 until I got this G-30. I ordered this same holster except for the G-27.Iended up exchangingfor another G-30 holster. The one supposedly for the 27 was way to small.I think it was miscarded and was for a revolver or a smaller semi auto. It looked nothing like the G-30's holster.The barrel from the end of the holster was a good 3/4". The G-30 holster does fit it but it is a tad big for it.I switch back and forth. I always liked my G27 I just wanted a 45 ACP to carry.