HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - has anything like this happend to you
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: has anything like this happend to you

a little weed killer would solve that proplem
ORIGINAL: TJEN

I have stubled on to very small like 8 foot pot patches here in MI before and wasn't to worried about my safty. It tells me their trying to be low key and are plaing the %'s. If I ran into something larger I would think these guy's think there gangsters and would acted so with no reguad to life, funny thing is there their own worst eniemy as to there own illegel op's.

Had some snowmoblers circle my truck for say 15 minutes one December screaming I might as well go home the deer are all gne now! I was some 500 yards away in a cedar swamp and they did me no harm.

I did have a very large ten point stoolen while I was getting permission to go onto the privite property it did die. They dragged it into the river and floated it down stream 200 yards before leaving the river. It was just 20 degrees that day. It died less than 60 yards from a two track but where they left the river it was now about 150 yards through some very thick brush. Why someone wants a deer someone else shoot no matter how big it is is beond me.