HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Paralyzed Veterans of America hunting opportunities
Old 07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
USFWC
Fork Horn

Default Paralyzed Veterans of America hunting opportunities

I have been active in assisting the Paralyzed Veterans of America with trying to get some more outdoor opportunities...things that will improve the existing activities as well as establishing new ones that will last for years to come. Ever since we put on a turkey hunt eventhere in Miami, OKthis last spring, I have been consumed with wanting to help them out as it was one of the best experiences of my life. In between work and what little sleep I get, I do my best to organize things for them, but this thing is much bigger than I am and my resources. Right now, they can benefit whatever you can give...money, time, hunts, food plot seed, habitat management services...anything. On August 23, they will be having an auction and the more things that they have to raise funds, the better! If anyone that runs a hunting operation would like to donate a hunt for the auction or if private landowners/hunting outfitters would like to invite a PVA member (or members) to hunt for anything on your land, please let me know as it is more rewarding than you could ever imagine. Also, if you would like to donate anything else for the auction or for the Mid-America Chapter's use such as food plot seed, muzzleloaders, rifles, knives, large ground blinds, decoys...anything, it will all be accepted with the utmost of appreciation. By the way, most all donations are tax-deductible and if you request it, the chapter will confirm your donation.

Anyone willing to help these guys out? Please?!

Feel free to PM meor if you do not want to be public about a possible donation, just e-mail me at [email protected] and we will discuss it further. Thanks to anyone that even considers helping out...personally, it is appreciated as well.