HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bowtech General problem
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
BuckAlley
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bowtech General problem

Bought a New General end of June. No problems, love the bow. But let me info you guys on something I found on mine. I always check over a new bow after purchase. Sure I shot it at the shop, and seemed great. But I'm nit picky when it comes to my bows. I go over them, and paper tune. Well at my initial check over I found several alan head bolts lose on my bow. Including the 4 on the center pivot arms. They were only like finger tight! The string suppessor arm was only held in by one semi tight alan screw, the other screw was sticking up never screwd down. I was quite surprised, and really glad I checked it over. I can't even imagine what'd happened if I kept shooting the bow like that. So I'm a little disappointed in the guy that put my bow together at Bowtech, and the pro shop I bought it from. But happy with the bow overall.
My friend also purchased a new General from the same guy, and founda few screws, bolts loseon his bow as well.
So a word of advice is trust no one when it comes to your bow, and check them over please!!