HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - THE WINNERS (Team 13)
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 10:11 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Al, Dan, Jason- we need more pictures of animals. Live animals. Dead animals. Any kind of animals.

Mike - do you have any cameras out at the moment?

Jason - I still can't believe you drew an Iowa tag. You better go play the lotto.

I got an unexpected field trip this evening. I had a job interview this morning, so I took off work early. The interview went pretty well, and I was home at 2:30 with nothing to do. So, I loaded up the Punisher and went on a groundhog extermination mission. This farm is groundhog-only (all fields) - and the farrmer is a friend. He just needs them exterminated - and I'm the man for the job.

I did see a scrubster 3x3, 2 doe - each with 2 fawns. The fawns were pretty big - but still nursing. Both mothers were trying to wean the fawns, and was being stingy with the teats. Typical women. Hording the boobs.

I went 6-for-7 on piggies. Here are a few pics (warning:gruesome).

12 Pounder

I really turned that lastone inside-out. It as pretty gruesome. This ammo I'm using is weird. Sometimes, I don't even get an exit wound (at longer ranges), sometimes the exit wounds are relatively small and sometimes, the bullets just explode. 55 gr. Winchester Hollow Points.

I know you guys aren't really into groundhog hunting... But since you fellas are pretty much the only people who hunt, who I actually talk to - you get the joy of seeing picturesand hearing the stories of all my dead animals. LOLIf my wife or family saw these pictures, they'd have me committed to an insane asylum. LMAO