HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Truck suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Mr. Finkelhiemer

Default RE: Truck suggestions?

Just for the record, Toyota trucks are built in the US of course with foreign parts, but so are ford and chevy's. Do a little digging into this and you'd be surprised that some parts for fords and chevy are manufactured in Mexico, OUCH! Not to mention the their electronics, which are exclusively made in mexico. Since when did mexico surpass the japanese in quality? Hmmm.... I would think before you'd make a purchase. I drove fords and chevy's most of my life and i am disgusted in the product they make. THey outta take some lessons from the Germans in quality and steal the japanese electronics and make a great product. But they contiue to build less then quality trucks. I miss the old days when I would jump into my pappy's 56 pick up. Now that was a truck!!!!!!

I hope Americans quit getting other countries to make there products and become a great self reliant nation again. I miss that old american quality. Built like a tank and made to last. THis is the American product that would be wonderful to read about. I hate to be so pessimistic and so unamerican cause I love my country, but Choose the Toyota.[&o]

Hope you guys can forgve me.

Justin