HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)
Old 07-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Germ
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

No love for the spoon man
I do find the clique threads, well funny

I have met and hunted with a lot of members here.

Mauser is a great kid
Rybo been to my house
AR34 has been too
I went to the first GTG
I have hunted witn Manuman, TFOX, PSE16
I have met pile of guys here
I have got stood up Twice by Huntingson, I also have met his wife and son. He's a great guy.

I have talk with Gregh on the phone, he knows whitetails. He will talk for hours and share his knowledge.

New posters, I like new guys, the new King for example I am sorry but sitting there pointing at a group and calling them a Clique is just as JR Highas being in one

Pretty much I will hunt, have anyone over my house, meet, shoot or just plain BS with anyone here. Execpt GMMAT, he's a punk

My PM box is not full, and my friend list needs more hunters. So shoot me a mesage or I will send you one.
Grizzy and I are going to become good friends TFOX and I are good friends, I will be hunting with him soon.

I have edited a picture for just about everyone here Even Fran. Atlasman and I will be hunting together one day. Think about that, two guys who disagreed on some topics like him and I. We want to hunt together and hang out.

Here is my final word:
Guys life is too short, have fun and hunt hard[8D]