HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)
Old 07-11-2008, 06:36 AM
rybohunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

When you spend enough time on here, you almost can’t help but making a connection with what other people have to say. Conversely some people are going to say & believe things counter to what your mindset is. Over time a lot of us have really gotten to know each other and start having fun talking about other things besides hunting, just as most people probably would in any other type of setting. As time goes on, people’s individual personality sticks out and some become more “popular” than others for whatever reason. Ain’t no big deal, just normal human social behavior. (Add one probably important fact though-MANY times I am sure it is difficult for a person’s true intent and meaning to be expressed completely thru only words & smilies. This has for sure caused some mis-understandings)

As for me, I pretty much figure I fit in here as I do in my normal life. The kind of guy that most everyone knows & likes, but is a little plain. I don’t do flashy things to gain a following, but I “usually” don’t make waves and tick people off either. Laid back and even keeled. (unless it involves X-bows)
Maybe my perception of how people see me is way off and yinz all think I’m a dork. Who knows?