HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Creepy/Weird Coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 05:39 PM
whitetailbowhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Creepy/Weird Coincidences?

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I would class the way I met and hooked up with my husband was very weird, not creepy at all, but very weird.

Feel free to explain!!

I have had some but I can't remember any right now.
Okay you asked .

My mom sent me to the convenience story to get some bread. The guy ahead of me in line was getting an ice cream cone. I mentioned that it looked really good and he said it was and suggested I get one. I told him I didn't have enough money and immediately felt ashamed because it was like I was pimping him for an ice cream cone. (Keep in mind here that I look like a little girl.) Well he put a dollar and a nickel down and told the clerk to give me an ice cream cone and walked out. When I left, I saw him sitting behind the store eating his cone. (It's hard to eat ice cream and drive.) So I walked over to thank him. We started talking and talked for a couple of hours. Then he said he had to go and got in his truck and left. I couldn't let him get away so I got in mom's car and followed him home. I showed him my license when we got to his house and then we sat on his front porch and talked for another couple of hours. Finally I had to leave because mom needed the car. I very nervously asked him if I could come over again and he said yes and gave me his phone number so I could make sure he was home.

As time went on, he taught me to shoot and to hunt and we became really close. We met in August and in January, I let him know that I wanted to be more than his little girl. In the meantime, he had decided he didn't want to live without me so now we're married with an 8 month old baby.

The really weird part is that we are both lactose intolerant and almost NEVER eat ice cream.

That's why I sometimes tell these guys that if you want to meet a girl, buy her an ice cream cone and see if she follows you home.

May The Sheep Be With You
haha Cool!.