HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Thompson/Center Superglide Shock Wave Sabot Bullets
Old 07-08-2008, 07:35 PM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thompson/Center Superglide Shock Wave Sabot Bullets

ORIGINAL: falcon

And also what he shoots in his MLer. How did he arrive at that conclusion? Chap

I have no idea howBryce Towsleyarrived at that conclusion. Since his livelihood depends on saying nice things about expensive stuff, there is a good chance he is in someone's pocket.With all due respect, I have killed more hogs and probably about as many deer as Bryce Towsley. It matters not to me what he says or does.
I have a lot of respect for you Falcon, in fact my folder on SST/SW has a couple of things you said about SWayear or so ago. You arrived at your conclusion about SWvia experience (you have that it is plain to see), which is a great teacher to us all. As for Bryce Towsley, he wrote the MLing Chapter in "Rifle Bullets for the Hunter A Definitive Study", he has written on MLing his whole life. I have seen a lot of articles by him in Black Powder Hunting and Shooting, Guns and Ammo and several other magazines. So I am truly sorry that it does not matter to you what he says 'cause I think what he says is important. To me he says a lot. He wrote the study on powders in last year's American Rifleman. I am not attacking you personally, but I am sure it feels like since I am talking about "your baby"--the SW.
Best Wishes Falcon,
Chap