HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's this Form's Problem?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Chekmate
Spike

Default RE: What's this Form's Problem?

This is great guys your really getting this thread read. Maybe these reader are also reading the "General Mills Boycott" thread hint, hint.

jKlein,

If you heard about it a long time ago, why didn't you do something about it. I'm assuming from your "find a different soap box" remark you did nothing. (You know what assume means don't you? it means making an ass out of u and me)

In my previous reply I use the words apathetic and apathy because it is shorter than writing apathy (indifference, lack of concern, lack of interest or laziness) apathetic (indifferent, unconcerned or Lazy) . As you can see I've got a thesaurus and no how to use it.

If all sportsmen and women are like this then you might as well hang up your guns, bows and fishing poles because these sports have no future.

The great Fred Bear once said, if your not doing something to help the sport, then your helping to destroy it.

So I'm proud! too stand on this soap box. I know I'm trying to make a difference. Are you helping or destroying? That’s the questions you have to ask yourselves.

You guy's are doing great! Thanks again!