HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My "bow only" poll
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 02:58 AM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Default RE: My "bow only" poll

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

BigJ, Your not about to give up those A5 are you?
Not on your life! It took way too long to find them! I almost have the complete set but there are a lot of differentvariations out there.....light 12ga,magnum 12ga, regular 12ga,light 20ga,magnum 20ga, regular 20ga, light 16ga,magnum 16ga, regular 16ga, "sweet 16" 16ga. There was evensuper light versions and trap & skeet models. Let's not forget the Remington Model 11 which was essentially a Browning Auto 5 but Browning had sold the patent to Remington so Remington produced them till Browning bought it (the patent) back. Then there are the FN models for the years when they made them!...Whew.....it gets complicated, lets just suffice it to say there are a lot of different ones out there and that's not taking into consideration the different barrel configurations available. (I won't get THAT crazy)

I'm sticking with theBrownings and have allthe 12ga and 20ga examplesbut still need a couple of the 16ga (I have a sweet 16 though!) and a couple of the specialized versions.I only have an handful of the Remington's, but I'm working on em...I'm working on em.