HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Todd's Awesome video school!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:01 PM
pixeldoctor
Fork Horn

Default RE: Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Andy and Ed, it was great meeting you as well,two very educated and well versed people on whitetails and getting them on a wall. You two both inspire me greatly to become more understanding of the species and their habits. I hope we can get together again soon and maybe I too can experience the White Knuckle Special and continue our great stories. If you guys EVER need any help and I can provide that help please do not hesitate to call me and the Dells is only a hop, skip and a jump away so it would be no problem to pass on a little bit of knowledge to a great set of guys!!!

ORIGINAL: Muskybuck

I agree completely. Walt good to see all the Michigan boys again, would have liked to have seen Mikey tothough. Jeff, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope to someday tap into the knowledge that you possess about cameras. The class was definately time and money well spent.
Andy and I are already looking forward to next year. I learned that I have a lot to learn,
and that I might have to take a second job to help support this new addiction.
Besides Todd's awesome presentation, the highlight of my weekend was the van ride to
and from Salem to watch anunbelieveable band and light show. ( and spending the weekend with my bro. )