HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Todd's Awesome video school!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 08:52 AM
pixeldoctor
Fork Horn

Default Todd's Awesome video school!!!

WOW!!! Just had a great weekend with a great bunch of people who live, eat and sleep quality whitetails and the true meaning of hunting and enjoyment for the outdoors. I never truly understood what hard work it was to put together a top notch video until I got to spend the day with them. I have shot countless hours of footage, spent days and days in a tree stand or in a blind away from family and life and that was/is just the beginning of it all. Todd and Kyle put together a top notch training course which was well thought out and delivered in terms that I could understand. If you ever have a chance to go to one of Todd's classes it is well worth the drive and the money. Great meeting every one and getting to know you all and hope we have a chance in the future to hang out again and learn from each other. If any one of you wants any help with understanding exposure, composition, or the basics of videography and/or photography call Todd and he will be able to help you out, or you can PM me and I will be glad to give you my number so we can learn together...Thanks again for the great weekend guys!!!