HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting pranks...
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:08 AM
gavennn

Default RE: Hunting pranks...

When we was youngins and had nothing to spend our money on we pulled a classic prank on one of our hunting buddies. A friend of mine was in construction. He got some kind of super duper stick anyting type glue.

Back then we had a tradition of loading up the tents and camping out the night before opening bow season morning. He got ahold of this guys release when he run into town and he glued the trigger up really good. So later in the evening my buddy suggests we shoot a little to prepare ourselves and give us all something to do.

The guy drew his bow back and tried 3-4 times to get the trigger to break and it wouldnt. So he let it down pulled it back again same thing. We was laughing so hard we was crying almost he thought we was laughing at the misfortune of his release failing.

He got so mad he threw the release on the ground and said P*ss on this thing.

We run into the bow shop and the guy at the bow shop looks at him like hes crazy. For like 2 minutes our buddy and the bow shop guy starred at each other then the bow shop guy was like are you serious? Me and my other buddy are again are crying from laughing so hard. The bow shop guy tells him what happened and he of course is embarrased and a little PO'd.

We bought him a new release but needless to say that was the Funniest and best 40 bucks we have ever spent. We still all 3 laugh about it till this day.