HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Parting out...1992 Ford Ranger, 4X4
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Mastevt
Nontypical Buck

Default Parting out...1992 Ford Ranger, 4X4

I'm parting out my Ranger. I was in an accident, and it's basically totalled. Hit on the pass side right in the middle. Took out the pass door,and front of the box. However there is no frame damage. The rest of the vehicle is in pretty good shape. The truck has 153k miles on it. I'm a certified ASE mechanic and have meticulasly (sp) kept up on the maintenance. The engine is the 4.0L V6, it runs excellent. No leaks. Radiator was recently replaced, as was the A/C compressor, and condensor. I put in the factory rear main seal with the wear sleave last year. Transmission is the A4LD automatic. It too is in excellent shape, serviced every 20,000 miles with new filter and fluid. Transfer case is also in excellent shape. It still has the factory front automatic locking hubs, that still work. I took extreme care of this truck, and was my go to driver. Interior is grey cloth, and in excellent shape, as I kept everything covered since I got the truck when it was one year old. It has the am/fm/cassette player (factory) in it. It is dark green in color, and also has a matching fiberglass topper. If anyone is interested in anything and wants to see anything, just pm me, I'll take a picture of what you want, and I'll e-mail it to you.