HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MI Final leg of the IBO Triple Crown
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:12 PM
james/d

Default RE: MI Final leg of the IBO Triple Crown

ORIGINAL: avengerboy

First of all i disagree with all of you. This is one of the worst shoots i've been to. Every single shot was max yards. We are trying to get more people into this sport and if they can hardly hit the target they will get discoureged and will stop shooting ibo. Andanother thing in the rule book it states that the rings must be visible. Most of the shots i was unabile to see the rings either because it was light to dark or shot up.I refuse to shoot at Washtenaw.[:'(]
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!! To long? C'mon! There were NO targerts over the approximate yards. As long as there not over 1-3 yds there not over. The blue stakes there was only 1 that was 51 yds! Washtenaw made a great course. They made you use your sight to the fullest, Up and down! AND, out of the 30 targets all but maybe 4 targets were brand knew scoring sections! I know, I helped open all the boxes they came in! The ones that were not NEW, they were about 95% new. Yes, there were some targets in shadows, the last time I shot a National, I found those very things! Every single year they put out a challenging course. Great Job Washtenaw!