HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD TRADER WARNING
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 02:10 PM
24wayne
Spike

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

ORIGINAL: olcrip

I spoke with Scott on Monday evening. Didn't discuss this issue with him. I'm working another transaction with Scott. Monday evening he informed me he would be away from home til this weekend. Let's give him til he gets home. Then he should make good with his statements about a registered refund. I know from experience that the post office will on occasion loose things as if they were an airline. Things do show up many moons later, too late. I sent a barrel to a fella in Texas, it took weeks for him to find it. It was delivered to the front door, they never ever use the front door. He followed up with the post office and was informed it had been delivered. Checking the front door, he found it. He did however email me with apologies and informed me he had received the package in a timely manner just didn't check his front door. I was in the process of sending him a refund. All's well that ends well.
I have given Scott more than enough of my time and patience. I sent the money order on May 9 which he received on Tuesday of the following week. From the beginning of May until now he has had my money and I have nothing but excuses. He should have already "made good" on this as more than enough time has passed.

Scott is obviously able to speak with you as well as other members here but yet cannot give my messages or email any response at all. I realize that the postal service loses things as does anyone else but Scott's responses to me as well his complete lack of communication, in my opinion, are certainly indicative of dishonesty and a severe lack of integrity. I would never deal with him again in any capacity as he's only proven to me that he doesn't do what he says he will. DoctorDeath posted that he had spoken to Scott two nights ago and that Scott said he had refunded my money via registered mail with a tracking number. Again, email, call or post the tracking info....it's extremely simple and that hasn't been done. I would certainly inform my buyer of what I was going on as any upstanding seller would. Needless to say, I am not holding my breath that I will ever see a penny returned to me.